Sunday, April 28, 2013

Project Life Week 11 and another layout



I'm getting caught up on posting my Project Life...I did week 17 this morning.  Right on time.  Didn't really have very many photos this week, and I saved the tickets from the Bar-J Wrangler concert we went to last night to use....then washed and dried them.  Real bright huh?  Jeff & I went to a Grandparents day program at Rupert Elementary, and I forgot to take my camera.  I did get a program I could include though.  Not doing real well.  I promise myself...I will take more photos this week.


This is another layout I finished after the retreat in October, and I'm finally getting some of those posted again.  Jeff's parents like to go 4-wheeling with us, and his brother Steve loves to come up and spend time with us.  This was over labor day, and we went up to Arco again.  We fixed chicken fijata's and salsa with chips, and Spanish rice and a salad.  I also made a raspberry cream cheese pie.  I think everyone really liked it!




This cave is on the way back from Iron Bog, and I've always wanted to stop and explore it, and this time Steve pulled off and we did.  He was brave enough to crawl in it, but I wasn't.  I don't like things like that.  Just looking in is enough for me.



No comments: