Friday, April 5, 2013

Bling February exchange card #3





This was the last of my exchange cards for February and my least favorite.  I just thought it was too mellow I guess.  And I wasn't especially fond of the owl...just too plain I guess.  But, sometimes they can't always be my favorite.  I did like the jewels on it. 
Yesterday at work, we were pretty short handed.  Scott sent out an email that he had turned his ankle while exercising, and didn't come in, and Darena left at noon to go to Idaho Falls and help with their inventory.  It's sort of getting old. 
Last night the wind and rain kept me awake most of the night.  That...and thinking about how to do the decorations I want to at the retreat...and what I'm taking to work on...and what I'm fixing for food.  My mind was going a hundred miles a minute and I couldn't sleep.  I finally read for awhile...still wasn't tired, but I guess I finally went to sleep.  Then the alarm came way, way, way too early.
Another day in paradise to look forward to.

No comments: