Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

The photo is NOT from Thanksgiving day...of course.  It's actually from July.  I didn't take a single photo from Thanksgiving day...what kind of historian am I?  The kind that was busy cooking.  I am always so busy getting everything ready, that I never seem to take the time to take any photos.  I think Brenda took a couple with her phone, but I don't remember seeing anyone else take any pictures either.  Wow.  That's sort of weird.
Jeff & I have spent the weekend just relaxing and enjoying our time off.  I had to listen to the BSU game yesterday.  After calling a bunch of hotels...trying to find one that would have coverage of the game, we gave up and just stayed home.  I did get another rag quilt made while I listened.  The first part was a little scary...Wyoming scored on an interception right off, and then BSU couldn't seem to get it together for the first half.  But, they did prevail.  I just checked the BCS standings though, and they are still listed at #7.  Probably means they won't get any bowl game.  That loss to TCU really hurt them.

No comments: