Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ruger Wade Truscott

I'm so excited.  My granddaughter had her first baby yesterday.  She was in the hospital for almost three days.  They finally did a c-section and both the baby and Brittney are doing okay.  I can hardly wait to see him.  They posted a photo on Facebook, and he is just a doll!







As I've mentioned before, I'm trying to make a quilt for each of our grandchildren when they get married.  I've been working on this pinwheel quilt...forever...it seems like.  Doris needed it this week, and I actually had it done, but then it snowed and mom didn't end up going to Pocatello.  So, this Saturday is Cara's reception and we'll be going.  Doris said they got by without it this week, so it won't be long and it will be quilted and ready to bind.  I'll post a photo of it laid out when it's all quilted.  It really turned out pretty I think.  It's all done in fall colors.

No comments: