Sunday, November 13, 2011

November exchange card #2








My second card was done with dry embossing also.  This is a Sizzex texture plate, which I ran through my Cuttlebug.  I sanded, and then stamped the pumpkin and leaves, and colored them with my Copic markers to put in the lower right hand corner.  I thought just the plain green with the words was a little boring.   I actually quite liked this card also.
Yesterday...I hate it, but BSU lost by one point in their game against TCU.  It's so sad.  Two years in a row that the kicker...well, not just the kicker...but man.  They need to recruit a good kicker!  Although, Goodall is a true freshman, which explains alot, and Brotzman was an awesome kicker most of the time, but...geez.  I hate it! 
We went to Pocatello for Cara's reception, which was nice. Cara looked beautiful, and it was nice to see Tari and her girls, Tammy and Jeremy and their kids, Bryant and Mercedes and their little one...Love my family.  I took my quilt to Doris so they can put it on this week.  Jeff & I went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner afterwards.  Nice day, except for the wind and snow in the morning...then we wake up to more snow today.

No comments: