Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Shopping trip to Boise


I always try to make a little something to give my girls when we make our annual shopping trip in November.  Sometimes it's bigger than other times, and this year I thought I'd just do something very simple since I'd been gone to Automation Fair and didn't really have too much time.  So, I thought I'd make some tags for them to use on their packages...it turned into an all day project.  I thought I could just whip out a few in a couple of hours.  Ha!  I'm not sure if I was just slow or if I just misjudged how long it would take me.  But, I really liked the results.  I put them in some glassine bags that I had, tied it up with some baker's twine, and put some bells on it for good measure.  Hope the girls enjoy them.  We had such a great day shopping...loved it!




Thanks to Robin, I had this idea for inspiration.  For the exchange, she had made one like this and I loved it.  Hope you don't mind me "lifting" your idea.








I bought this stamp in Boise before I went to Automation Fair, and tried it.  I looked at their idea when I was back in Boise with the girls, and I didn't quite get it as nice as theirs.  Their stickles was alot thinner, so I'll have to retry that one.  I kept this one...because it was the worst one.








This one just looks green in the post....it wasn't green at all.  Sorry.





And there you have it...I really like the bags, and will probably have to go on line and find some again.  I made enough to give a couple as gifts also.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Love it!!! What a really good Idea!!