Monday, August 29, 2011

A Week In The Life

I'm not sure how this is going to play out, but I'm trying to do the "week in the life" this week.  Robin and I discussed it when she was here last time, and agreed that we would do it the week of August 22nd.  Well, it was Wednesday of that week when I remembered...opps.  So, we said we'd do it this week.
The first thing this morning, was my alarm going off at 4:30...I hit the snooze.  It was just too early after reading until midnight.  (That's my trouble with reading when I go to bed.  If it's sort of a boring book...I'm okay.  I can quit and go to sleep.  But the book I'm reading has gotten very interesting, and I just didn't want to quit...you know...one more chapter and then I'll go to sleep...)  So now, I have to put that down on paper, admit that I skipped the treadmill...again.
5:00 a.m.  Hit the snooze again.
5:50...finally drag out of bed.  Take a shower.  Come downstairs to get my papers so I can write down everything I do today.  Takes me awhile to find them since I printed them out a few weeks ago.  But...now I'm ready.
This should be interesting.  I hope I can just remember to take photos and document what a normal week is like for me.  I have the perfect mini album to put the photos and schedules in too. 
Play along...it will be fun.

No comments: