Sunday, August 7, 2011

Taste of Summer photography shots


I love root beer floats.  We went for a drive yesterday, and stopped in Ashton at the Frost Top.  I had to have a root beer float...just so I could take a photo of it.


I love all the fresh fruit we eat in the summer.  I have a watermelon that I wanted to get a photo of too, but we haven't even cut it open yet.  I really wanted to get photos of the Jones's eating corn on the cob, watermelon, ice cream cones...but, we never did get time to hook up.


This is the corn in Mom's garden.  It isn't ready to eat yet, but I've been buying some that comes out of Hagermann.  It's been so yummy!


Bless Margene's heart.  She brought us a gallon of raspberries last week.  They were soooo wonderful.  We ate and ate...with ice cream, cool whip, milk...they were so good.  Thank you!


Cantalope still on the vine in Mom's garden.  When they get ripe they are so yummy.  We love them fresh out of the garden.  They just can't be beat.


Dill means that it's about pickling time.  I love dill pickles.  And it sure makes an awesome photo.


Another photo of raspberries.  They make some interesting pictures.  Ah...summer.  I love it and hate to see it coming to an end already.

No comments: