Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Aprons




Saturday, Jeff's hip was still bothering him a little after we got the water set on the hay and pasture, so he was just resting & watching TV.  I decided it was time to finish up some projects that I had laying around.  The first thing on top of the pile, was three aprons that I've had cut out since before Christmas last year.  I always have big plans of making these projects and get carried away... Anyway, I got two of them sewn up on Saturday, plus I finished a quilted wall hanging. 




 Then on Monday night, I finished the other apron.  Yikes...I can't believe it.  Now I'm down to dressing four dolls and making a couple of different aprons out of kitchen towels...or not.  Maybe I'll just put them in my drawer and use them as....dish towels.






Does anyone wear aprons anymore?  I've got six of them finished and hanging here now.
I downloaded some of the photos I've been taking this week for the "week in the life".  I've got quite a few, but not nearly as many as I've seen on Ali's website.  I saw where one lady had taken like 400+ in one day...I can't imagine...I feel like I'm taking photos of stupid things already.  But, it's been sort of fun.  I'm almost half way through the week.
Nothing earth shattering happening in my life.

No comments: