Monday, August 22, 2011

Memories of Summer Photos



Ah...summer.  I love it!  I'm displaying a few of the favorite times and photos from this summer.  I tried to pick some that I haven't already shown here.  This is the 4th of July weekend up to Arco.  The first day, just Jeff and I were there, and we took a long ride and saw some beautiful country.


This photo was after everyone else got there, and we were riding up to Mackay on the mine tour.  We had a great time there.  Can't wait to go back soon.


Kylie & Whitney's birthday party.  Cake & Ice cream, gifts, sunshine, water, baseball, mother-may-I...it was a great time for all of us.


A drive to Driggs and over the pass to Jackson is always a highlight for me.  There's nothing that warms my heart more than seeing the Tetons, looking so majestic, over green fields...one of my all time favorites.


The flowers in my barrels out front are just beautiful.  I love tending to them.












These last few photos are from the family reunion, which is always a great time for all of us.  Ellie loved pouring water down everyones back...imagine.  She was even pouring it on herself.  It actually felt pretty good since it was soooo hot.  Some of the games we played and all the cute kids in our family.

1 comment:

Creative Day said...

Don't worry about not having them ready. If I hadn't felt like I really needed to get mine up--I wouldn't have. Definitely not on my high priority list. I'm just glad you're willing to play along with us!! Those are some really great pictures. I love the one of the Tetons--it could be a painting!!