Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Photo shoot for Sally

 The whole family.





Sally asked me if I would have time to take some photos for her family.  Her sister Emily, had arranged for a friend to take them, but then she had to leave.  I love taking photos...but when it's an actual photo shoot, where people are depending on me to take "great" shots...I get very nervous.  What if none of them turn out, and it's the only time the whole family can get together, they had even bought all matching clothes...I was nervous.  Then when I got there, they were using a fireplace with recessed lights above it, which reflected on the marble...it cast alot of shadows...not all the kids wanted to have their photos taken...it was a bit of a challenge.  But all in all, they weren't too bad.  Hopefully her family will enjoy them and can use them.  Here are a few of the ones I took for Jason and Sally.  What a good looking family huh?

No comments: