Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finally...a keyboard and mouse

I'm excited.  I finally got a new keyboard and mouse and got it hooked up tonight.  I've been going crazy...not being able to type.  That on screen keyboard just didn't cut it.  Having to click on every letter was a pain.
Wednesday, Danelle and I drove to Twin to finish some shopping.  We met Stephanie and Sally and it was fun.  Since Danelle didn't get to go to Boise, this was the alternative.  We ate at the new Buffalo Wings, and it was great.  Danelle complained that even the "mild" was burning her lips. 
We have exciting news...Brittney is getting married on the 5th of January.  It was a total surprise to me, but I can only wish her the best.  My first granddaughter getting married...wow. Should be pretty cool though, and a winter theme should be beautiful to decorate for.  I think Steph is feeling a little overwhelmed though, but she's doing great.  We even got the wedding invitation in the mail today.
Here are the cards that I turned in for the exchange this month.  The theme was: buttons, eyelets, or brads.  I actually made mine in Septemeber while I was in Soda Springs at Doris'.  This is the last month I had done though, so I'm going to have to get back to work.



Life has been a little hectic lately.  I've had a million things going and it doesn't look like it will slow down at least until after Christmas.  Mikayla and Chelsey (bless their hearts) took pity on me and came down Sunday and helped me get the decorations up.  What a job.  By that night, I could barely walk my back was hurting so much.  Thank heavens for their help!  It looks very pretty and I'm happy.

No comments: