Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Baskets


Here's a couple of baskets that I filled.  One for Cinda, my niece who gives us awesome family haircuts all year, and one for Ila, a super good friend that used to work with me.  They are aprons with cake mixes...I even got these papered up with the sprinkles and everything!  Give me enough time, and I can get things done!!!!
Jeff and I went to Twin last night, trying to finish up our shopping.  We got one person off our list.  So now I'm down to two.  I just can't find what they want. 
Today is the BSU game, and we're having a luncheon at work to kick it off...and to thank our customers for a great year.  Hopefully we get a turn out.  Darena has been super about getting things put together so that I didn't have to do it all.  Now, if BSU just does their part.

No comments: