Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Tree




I saw Merlynn's post with the low light photography, and wanted to try it.  Mine didn't turn out nearly as well as her's, so I'm going to have to keep working on it.  But, this shows the tree in my living room.  I bought it a year ago, and it's about 9' tall, prelit, and I love it.  It's very heavy though.  It comes in four pieces, and Mikayla is pretty good it getting it put up and she did the decorating for me also.   The day we were making candy for the Jones', it was funny, because the sun coming through the windows were hitting that red, disco looking ball, and making bright red spots all over the living room wall.  It's the weirdest thing!
 I think we're pretty much ready for our party tonight.  I've been gathering up decorations, tablecloths, the plates, cups, napkins, etc.  Should be super fun!

No comments: