Sunday, January 31, 2010

More layouts



I'm sure no one ever gets tired of seeing photos of babies...do they? I sure don't. I remember Treven running and jumping in my arms when I got to the hospital, so excited, and telling me: "we're having my baby sister today!" Later, after she was cleaned up and wrapped in a blanket, he leaned over the bed and said: "Hi, my name is Treven, and I'm going to take care of you". He loved that sister so much.


Last spring, Jeff and I went to Kimberly for a track meet. Lindsay and Brooke were there for Gooding, and Mikayla was there running for Declo. It was a great chance to see them all. It rained really hard right before the meet started, and it was really cold...what we do for grandkids!
Yesterday we had a birthday dinner down to mom's for Danny and Margene. Pretty much the whole family came. We collected canned foods to donate to a food bank.

No comments: