Friday, January 1, 2010

Blog Hop


I actually had another project that I wanted to do for the blog hop, but just didn't get time to do it.  I've actually had it in my closet for about two years...I want to make them for Christmas gifts, and I'm still waiting.  Robin came down last Friday night, and brought some upholstery fabric with her to make pumpkins out of.  We made a double set so she'd get some and I'd keep some.  I thought they turned out cute, but I didn't get mine put up until today.  I know...I'm bad.  But I'm going to leave them until after Thanksgiving. 
We had fun making them while the boys did their homework.  Chris even helped do some of the stuffing for us.  Robin sewed and I stuffed.
On Saturday we went to the craft fair at Minico.  I was sort of disappointed.  Usually I see several projects that I just can't wait to make, but this year...nothing.  Maybe I'm just getting picky.  Then we went to Rupert to the Gathering Place and got some fabric for bags.  Then picked up pizza at Doc's and came home.  We ate and made cookies to take to Danelle's for the party. 
We met at the straw maze and the kids had a ball running through and trying to scare everyone else.  Then we went to Danelle and Gary's for a taco bar and played Just Dancing 2.  Boy...that was a treat.  Everyone got in on the action.  I didn't get any photos, but I sure hope Danelle shares some.  Ellie was right up there with the big kids dancing.  Even Gary got in on it.  Not Jeff...he's a party poop.

No comments: