Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another layout



These photos are some Danelle gave me. Evidently, Treven was feeling a little left out that she was taking so many pictures of Ellie. He wanted in on the action. So he pulled "funny" faces for her.
I am taking a Photoshop class from CSI and loving it. I bought CS4 and finally got it loaded and am ready to work in it now. I brought in a few photos I took up to Crater's of the Moon and adjusted them. That was our assignment for this week. Thursday, we get to learn how to combine 2-3 photos into one picture. I still haven't quite decided what to take photos of...but I've got to get with it. I'm running out of time.
Our retreat is filled up, and I'm already getting excited about it. Doing the challenges every week is fun.

1 comment:

Robin said...

you r just totally rocking it girl! love all the layouts! Miss you tons!