Monday, January 18, 2010

OMG...almost a tragedy

I'm really bummed. I stopped at WalMart on Friday, to try and download my photos from my disk, and tried two different machines. I would bring up all the photos, pick the ones I wanted to print, mark a archive cd...push the button to say confirm, and wait for my receipt and all of a sudden, the machine would start running weird applications. I asked to clerk to look at it, and she said...it's rebooting. Weird! She suggested I try another machine there, so I did it all over...same results. The machine started to reboot. So, I didn't have time to waste...I just left. I mainly wanted the cd more than anything. Well, tonight I went in again, loaded it in the machine...same thing. What the hell... I talk to the clerk and she can't imagine what happened. I didn't tell her the same thing happened to me on Friday...we try the machine that prints right then and it prints the photos, but tells us it can't make a cd. The thumb nail print comes out blank...So, I'm not sure if something is wrong with my disk or what. I bought another one just in case. But I came home and put my disk in the computer...all the photos came up okay and I saved them to a folder...just to be safe. I think I'll burn them to a cd now too.
I have a bunch of things to post, so I guess I'll start with my January exchange cards and then maybe tomorrow I'll post some of the layouts I've been doing.

No comments: