Friday, October 10, 2008

We are getting SNOW...

One of the ladies that retired from my workplace, called earlier this week, and we met for lunch today. It was so good to she her again. I miss her. She's just like a sister to me. We went to the Upper Crust for lunch and ...ummmm. It was super good. But, as we came out, it was beginning to spit snow. I can't believe it is soooo cold today. And my husband and my FIL went deer hunting (opening day since they didn't draw) at 5:30 this morning. I'm thinking they are probably frozen by now. I'm sure they would have snow up there. They are planning on hunting through Monday...then it's elk hunting season on the 24th for a week or so. It really doesn't bother me though...we have a family crafting party the night of the 24th, and we're going to scrapbook on the 25th. Victoria Jean is planning on coming home too, which will be nice. She hasn't scrapbooked with us for awhile now. I'm looking forward to little time with my scrapping friends.
The real news today though...is my Gazelle finally came in. We ordered it for my birthday towards the end of June, and it just arrived. I can't wait to go home and set it up and see how it works. I'm hoping I like it as well as Danelle's Cricuit. It is pretty pink though...I'll keep you posted on how it works. It's suppose to even cut chipboard, so I'm excited!!!

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

I know....we got snow today too! CRAZY!!! It is SOOOOOO cold! I can't wait to hear more about your new toy!

Robin said...

I am sitting here this morning and my front porch is covered!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHH