Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Thank you Robin



Robin and the boys came down this weekend and we had such a great time. We have the WII sit up in the spare bedroom, and the boys seemed to have a good time playing that. On Sunday morning, while Robin was showering, the boys and I started playing. I warned them...I'm not good at this. But we had a ball. We tried baseball...I can pitch, but I sure can't hit anything. Even when Chris tried to tell me when to swing. And Taylor...he would say he was going to pitch one thing, and then trick me and pitch a fast ball instead. Then we bowled several games. At least I could do that. But again...the boys beat me. It's pretty sad. I may have to start practicing at night so I can surprise them the next time they come down. Actually, it would probably be good for me. I haven't been able to move my arm for two days now it's so sore. I need the excercise.
The layout is one that Robin did for me...remember I won the three layouts from her anniversary blog? Well, she did this one for me, and I just love it. She ran the scalloped trim through my cuttlebug, which I totally would never have thought of. It's so cute. She also did two other layouts for me, which I'll try to get posted. Sorry I don't have a scanner hooked up that I could cut out the extra parts...soon...I promis.
Last night was the last class for my Photoshop class at CSI...I was really bummed. First, they used a old version (4) and that was disappointing, but mostly I was disappointed because we never got to do anything with any of our own photos. The instructor just went through what things do...but who can remember if you don't do it yourself. And when you went home, your version certainly wasn't the same, so it was hard to even practice. Help Robin...come for another weekend and teach me Photoshop...please...please

1 comment:

Robin said...

Sorry the pictures are so blurry!!