Thursday, October 2, 2008

Finally- scrap pics











I finally got an editing program loaded, and even figured out a little so I could post something new. Next week, my sis and I are slated to begin a community college class on Adobe Photoshop Elements. I'm excited. Maybe I'll get the hang of this stuff yet.
Well, I certainly haven't arrived yet...otherwise, I would have rotated these pictures before I imported them into here...soon...I promise I'll get better.
I went to Gooding to watch one gd play volleyball, and another gd cheering...it was awesome. I took some pics, but haven't downloaded them yet. Afterwards, we all went to dinner together, which was awesome.
On Wednesday, we left work at noon and went to Boise for the BSU game. What a kick. It's always fun tailgating, wearing our orange and blue, screaming...even though BSU won 38 to 3, it was an exciting game. Loved it!


1 comment:

Robin said...

thanks for posting the pictures! take mine off though!! lol