Thursday, November 27, 2014

September exchange card #2- Moose










Even though I have retired from work, Braquel is still sending out cards to the contractors, etc.  She comes out or I take some in every few months, then she expenses them and pays me.  I love making the cards, so it's a win/win.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm still making a lot of men's cards.
Surprise!
Yesterday we put up our tree for the Caring and Sharing in Rupert.  We decorated it Monday evening and then wrapped it in saran wrap to haul over here.  I would never do that again.  We pretty much had to redo the tree after we got there anyway, so it was a waste....It did turn out fairly well though.  Jason held the tree in the back of the pickup and he and Sally and Jeff and I put it together.  Jeff was great to help on Monday and yesterday.  I love how he has been so helpful. 

No comments: