Saturday, November 8, 2014

4th of July layout for Stephanie


I usually give the girl's a tag for Christmas that says I'll do five layouts for them during the year.  Steph is really the only one that brings me anything.  A few years ago I gave them a large tag with crocheted flowers on the front...on the back was the certificate to do layouts.  I never got any back.  So the next year, I didn't give them a certificate thinking they didn't want me to do layouts for them.  Well, last year at the retreat, Steph got out those flowers to use and found the "gift" on the back...needless to say, she wanted to catch up.  So at the retreat this fall, she gave me three sets of photos to do.  This is the first one I did...and I loved it.  Love the photos and loved the colors.  Loved the very large 4th I cut with the circuit . 
Hope she loves it as much as I do.





No comments: