Thursday, January 23, 2014

Purses


I got the pattern for these little purses (makeup bag) from the Gathering Place in Rupert.  I love going there and picking fabrics and just imagining all the fun things I could sew....
Braquel actually helped me pick the fabrics.  I was making two for gifts...Taylor and Kaylin...I put gift cards inside them.  The photo above is the inside of the purse.



At the store, they told me I could possibly get two purses out of a quarter yard of each, and I did.  I thought they turned out pretty cute.  I gave the two extra ones I got out of it to Braquel and Mikayla.  I hope they liked them.  I'm tempted to make more since I thought they turned out so cute, but we'll see.  I always make all this stuff and then don't know what to do with it.  LOL




No comments: