Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Misc. photo catch up

 

This post is a little bit of this 'n that to get rid of some single photos that I have on my desktop.  The above photo is the color combo that you can use for the February card exchange, which is:  Oh the Places We Go...the idea is to use some destination themed stamps (think France, Italy, etc) or...a means of travel to get somewhere...bicycle, train, etc.  Hope we have lots of people participate.  I have two sets of cards from Danelle for January, Robin said she mailed two sets, Shelly is making some, Hopefully Darla and Marcy did some...I know Laurie and her mother were mailing some, and I made 3 sets...so maybe we won't get our own back this month.


This was another baby afghan that I finished in November.  It's a very pale lilac color and turned out very pretty.  I liked it.  I have made almost every pattern in the book I have now.  And still have quite a lot of yarn left to make more.  Trying to use up some of the stuff I have on hand.


I got this chair from Merlynn when she and Steve got their shilo full of old chairs and doors.  I sanded it down...it was pink beneath the red...who would have guessed?  Then painted it red again.  I forgot to take a photo of it finished though!  Duh?  Anyway, I tied a stuffed dog on it for Ruger for Christmas.  They didn't some Christmas Eve though, I so didn't get to see if he liked it or not.


Rex and Jean Mallory make cookies every December, and they know I love these powder sugared cookies the best, they so always bring me my own jar full....love it!

No comments: