Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas decorations again.

 I love putting things in these containers. 

 Margene gave me the "kit" to make this one year and I have loved it.  I just think it's way cute.








 This was on top of my kitchen cabinets.




 Sorry I didn't get the two from the kitchen together...

 Thanks to Margene for cutting this out for me last year.  I got the pattern from Stephanie and thought it turned out way cute.


Here's the rest of the photos I took of my Christmas decorations.  Not really sure why I had soooo many.  But, I love trying different angles and I would love to take a time exposed one...just never have gotten out my tripod to do it.  So, tomorrow I will show some of the tatted snowflakes that my sis made me.  It was very emotional to use them this year.  Since I knew we were going to lose her sometime soon.  I just didn't realize it would be this soon. 
Yesterday I started taking it all down.  Will finish up boxing things up today and trying to put them all back up on the shelf in the shop.  It's hard to believe how fast time is going by.  I am going to try and sort things out and get rid of a few things that I just haven't used for awhile.  LOL...I always say that.  But...I did throw away the greenery that Danelle wrapped around my stair railing...she told me to get some with the lights in it!  Yes sir!
 

1 comment:

Creative Day said...

They have some greenery with lights at Lowe's for a great deal. It was down to 75% off on Friday when I was there. It was the softer garland, which has been harder to find.