Friday, August 9, 2013

Random flowers


Okay...these are just a couple random photos that I've had stuck on my desktop and decided to post them so I can just delete them.  I wasn't even sure what they were except flowers...I actually took them quite awhile ago (you can tell since bleeding hearts bloom fairly early in the spring). 
My news this week is the family reunion.  I'm taking today off even.  Usually we don't go until after work on Friday, but this year I thought we were going to Flaming Gorge so I took the extra day.  We aren't...instead we're going to Crystal Springs, which is great too.  It's far enough away to take the 5th wheel for a night out, close enough for CJ to make it for a change, and the Jones' and the Gibbons' are coming also.  Good times.
I've been working on my auction items for a week now, and will post photos of that next time.


No comments: