Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Project Life Week 28


Seems like the weeks are just flying by, and now I'm behind on PL again.  I was all caught up with week 30...haven't done one since.
This week was sort of slow.  After the vacation the week before I just went back to work to try and catch up, and we measured all our wire after work one night.  Getting ready for inventory is always soooo much fun.  NOT.  I did get a couple sets of cards made for the exchange, along with tags, but that was about it.  So my photos for the week were of my roses and flowers and the sunsets that were so pretty.  And, the sad death of Danelle's neighbor that was just like family.  It was hard for us and especially hard for Danelle's family.  He was just like a Grandpa to the kids.  We went to his service, and I was very glad we did.




No comments: