Sunday, August 18, 2013

Cards for "From Our Hearts"














I sent a couple of boxes to "From Our Hearts" not too long ago...Janell donated quite a few as well as my own, in fact we sent almost 300.  Well, I was on their website, and they were asking for cards to meet a specific need.  Hi/Hello, Get Well, Anniversary, Thinking of you...and I decided I really needed to use some things up anyway so I might as well make some up.  Well, the end result is I have another 120 or so ready to send.  I called Janell to see if she wanted to donate again, and I'm just waiting for her cards before I send them off.  A lot of these cards were made using the card fronts I make up to get rid of scraps when I have time.  I have a lot of them stacked up, and thought this was a good way to use them.  I also used some stickers and punch outs that I got from Janell's garage sale.  It's a pretty good way to sue them...at least I think so.

No comments: