Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August exchange card #3- 2013






The last of my August exchange cards.  Since I give so many men's cards, I usually try to include some each month.  It's almost deer and elk hunting season, and I saw a card that had used some scraps along the bottom of a tag...and liked it.  So I tried doing it with this elk.  I thought it turned out okay.  I had also seen a blog where the lady used a punched circle to make a moon, and I actually quite liked that too.  I may be doing more of this style card.

Yesterday my eye was completely swollen up, and I thought I must have a stye.  But, then I remembered that I had leaned down to pull some grass by the front step and the bigger grass beside it poked me right in the eye.  I have an appointment today with the eye doctor to see if they can give me something for it.  Right now it doesn't look so swollen, but it is really sore and mattery. It's always something...

No comments: