Sunday, August 11, 2013

Project Life Week 27


This was a great week, as we went on vacation for the WHOLE week....I loved it.  My birthday was Saturday and we left that morning for Arco and a week of 4-wheeling.  It was just such a fantastic week.  One of the guys I know from McCain's and his wife, his father and his wife and another couple joined us on Sunday and we had a great time riding every day.  Usually it was very very warm during the day and then every afternoon about 3-4:00 it would cloud up, rain and blow, and then it would even out and be a beautiful evening.  Wednesday one couple left for home, and on Friday morning two other couples left.  Steve, Jeff's brother from Utah, came up late Monday night to join us, and then Friday, his other brother Ken and his wife Viki came up to ride with us.  They just bought a side-by-side and tried it out.  Of course, we got rain and they were covered in mud from racing back to the trucks for miles.  We didn't quite out race the storm.  On Saturday I told Jeff just to go with Steven since he had been so patient all week with all of us.  Then I texted Robin and asked what her and the boys were doing.  They came over to Arco and met me and we all went for a LONG, LONG, long drive as Taylor said.  It was great fun, but it was about 8:00 that evening when we finally got back to Arco and they headed back to Idaho Falls.  On Sunday morning we got up and headed home.
I loved the whole week.  Can't wait until I retire and can spend lots more time doing exactly that sort of thing more.




No comments: