Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween decorations- finale


This is in the entry way.  I always try to put something there for decorations to set the mood.



These little wooden scarecrows are getting older, but I still love them.  I made them several years ago by cutting 4x4's in short lengths.  Painting the "face" and then adding straw hair and a straw hat that you cut the center out of.  Then place a candle in it.  I made enough to decorate my tables for Thanksgiving dinner, so I have several.

 I love having flowers in the fall colors.  The black lantern came from the Jone's.  They used them as centerpieces at Braquel and Keven's wedding.  Love it!


In the living room.


Close up of the little wood scarecrows....aren't they cute?


An antique clock that Mark & Tricia gave Jeff.  I always decorate around it because we keep it on the mantel.  We love it.


I'm sure you've seen these before.  Robin & I made these one weekend when she came down.  Loved the leaves around them, and put them by the bookcase instead of on the fireplace.
I'm enjoying these fall colors, and realize it won't be long before I start to think about getting the Christmas decorations off those shelves in the shop...are you ready Mikayla and Chelsey?

No comments: