Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Exchange themes for 2013

I have taken over the card exchange, and wanted to let everyone know what the themes were for 2013 so you can start making cards...or at least planning.
The themes are pretty general as far as type:  it's pretty much up to you each month.  What the theme gives you is an idea to jump start from.  I think this will be super fun if we can get more people involved and we don't get our own cards back.  I like doing it because it gives me inspiration to see how someone else uses techniques, colors, stamps, bling....
Here we go:
January:    WINTER WONDERLAND

February:  BLING IT UP

March:   BALLOONS & TUNES

April:  FLOWERS ARE FUN

May:  HOORAY FOR THE RED/WHITE & BLUE

June:  MONOCHROMATIC MAGIC

July:  CHRISTMAS and TAGS

August:   FALL FUN

September:  TREES & LEAVES

October:   "GLAMOUR"

November:  PRIMARY COLORS

December:  Open- ANYTHING GOES

I hope you'll all join in on the fun.  If you have any questions, please just give me a call or leave a message.
We will make the exchange open up to three sets of cards:  five to a set
They are due to me on the 20th of each month

No comments: