Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My scraproom







I decided to take a couple of photos of my scraproom...tried to miss some of the mess and clutter though. Needless to say, it really does reflect what Jeff calls it right now..."The Crap Room". I have projects started all over the place, gifts wrapped without decorations yet, quilts, parts of quilts, and material stacked up, dolls, besides all the scrapping stuff. But I sure do love having a place to work in. I can start a project and leave it out without making anyone else suffer. I have closets full of "crap"...ie rubber stamps, alpha's (box) books, cd's, fabric, extra gift baskets, thread...you name it, I probably have it in my room. My SIL told me I had way to much stuff...Eventually, I want to do a little remodel across one end. Make it one continious work area with shelves above it and drawers below it. But...I am thrilled that I have my "space".

No comments: