Friday, December 4, 2009

Burrr...it's cold

Wow...it's been cold this week. I went to Idaho Falls Tuesday evening, and thought I was going to run into a snow storm. About 4:30 it got totally black, and I was worried, but it just barely spit a little snow and I didn't have any trouble. Robin and the boys came and picked me up at the hotel and we went to dinner together and then shopping at the mall. I loved it. The boys are soooo smart. I was impressed with their knowledge. They are always questioning each other...do you know what Martin Luther King's real name is? Where did that come from? It was wonderful that they are so into learning. Taylor said he's best in math, and loves doing problems. Loved every minute with them...especially when Chris and I were coming out of WalMart and he said..."I need a hug". Melted my heart.
I finished another rag quilt, washed and dried it...and then notice I'd sewn one row together wrong. instead of every other color, I had two pink ones together. At first I'm thinking, Oh well...but I knew I'd never be happy with it like that, so I tore it apart and redid it. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.
I watched the Oregon/Oregon State football game last night. I was impressed with both teams actually. Oregon won, which makes BSU look even better since we beat them. I guess they'll be playing in the Rose Bowl now. I'm sure hoping that BSU gets to go to the Fiesta Bowl....

2 comments:

Robin said...

we had so much fun! thank you for visiting with us!

Robin said...

oh!! I have to tell you something HILARIOUS!! The morning after you were here Bug noticed your presents under the tree. I had already wrapped his from you and had it under the tree also. He looked at his present and then mine then his again. He said "how come yours is so much bigger than mine?" I asked him if he was jealous, he said "NO!!! I think yours is filled with air!" lol