Thursday, February 27, 2014

Retreat- Challenge #1


Our retreat theme this spring is:  The Crafting Games  so my challenges will be created around games that we all love to play.  Candy Land was one of the first games I remember playing as a kid.  The challenge:  Incorporate "candy" is a project or the theme for a page...
I searched Pinterest and found a couple that I thought were pretty cute.  Check them out!





I printed off the "body" and then cut the fleece and sewed it into a tube.  Slipped it over the bar and rolled up the bottom.  Tied the top and then cut strips.  I thought it turned out way cute.  This year I'll have something on hand to give those carolers that come by unexpectedly.  I was embarrassed that I didn't have anything on hand in December when they surprised me...sorry!




You can use this theme for a lot of different things:  I thought it "sucked" when I turned 40...50 was almost as bad, and I don't even want to talk about that next one...it really SUCKED!

No comments: