Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cards and quilt


This card was made by Laurie Hunt for our November exchange.  I thought it was way cute.  The theme was Primary colors and I thought she did a great job.


These are a bunch of cards I made to use up my "Old Guys Rule" chipboard and stickers.  I will use them for work.



Dave called and asked me in November if I would make a quilt out of T-shirts that Perry (his boss) had given to employees for Christmas' past.  I said I'd try.  I have never made a quilt from T-shirts before, so I went on line and tried to find ideas.  I did find one that gave measurements and everything...trouble was I didn't have that many shirts to work with.  I finally just cut out what I had and then added solid black flannel between them.  Perry loves the Green Bay Packers, so I got some fleece at JoAnn's to put on the back and then just tied it.  Finished it up with some binding and it was good to go.  Hope Perry liked it.

No comments: