Monday, February 10, 2014

Project Life Week 43


It's been awhile since I posted any of my Project Life.  I did finish it right after the new year, and I'm proud of myself.  So far though...I haven't done anything for 2014.  I've got to get busy with it.  I really did enjoy doing 2013's though, and plan on following through with this year as well.  Just need to get motivated.
But...I will finish posting the rest of 2013 so you can see it. 


This was the week Jeff went elk hunting, and I tried to straighten out my fabric closet.  What a job.  It looked pretty good...for about a month.  It's still way too full though.  I need to start sewing up some of the blocks I cut out from scraps and get rid of them.






1 comment:

The life of a 2nd grader said...

That's cool you finished. Good luck on 2014