Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hats for the Christmas Council


This is a flower I got from Christy in an exchange...I loved it.



Another flower from our exchange.






Mom told me the RS was collecting stuff for the Christmas Council, and I am always making hats...had a ton...and decided I would send about half of them to the Christmas council.  The other half, I've purchased gloves to go with and will take them to United Electric for their annual Christmas tree of hats and gloves.  They donate these to the schools to have on hand for when kids forget to bring hats and gloves, or for kids that don't seem to have the funds for them.  I especially wanted Christy Christiansen to see how cute the flowers I got from her in our flower exchange, looked on these hats.  Thanks Christy.

No comments: