Thursday, October 31, 2013

Golfer cards


My mother had a ton of apples this year, so I went down and picked a bunch for us to eat.  Then she still wanted to get rid of more, so I picked "bunches" and went to town and bought a dehydrator.  It's the first one of owned, and I had fun drying apples.  I made about five gallon bags full.  I've been giving them away and eating them since.  Jeff took a bag elk hunting and the guys with him loved them.  He said Chad couldn't quit eating them.  That and the Poppycock I made and sent.


In September, my mother and I always go over to Soda Springs and spend several days with Doris.  We spent Monday making cards, Tuesday quilting, and cards and quilting on Wednesday.  I had picked up this golfer stamp and thought it was so cute for men....I made quite a few of them (above) using card fronts that I already had made from scraps.  I'm actually love sending them out. 



 On the inside, the verse says:  Always carry an extra pair of socks in case you get a Hole In One
I thought that was cute too.  I had purchased some chipboard golf sayings and they worked perfectly with this stamp.

No comments: