Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Challenge #7 and #9



For the retreat, Robin had the challenges,.  She posted a song from the 50's that you could listen to, and made the challenge related to it.  The challenge above...#7...was "Mack the Knife"...and she said she might be reaching, but we needed to use something from the kitchen.  I took muffin and candy cups and made from rosettes.  It isn't what I really wanted to do, but I just didn't get time to do the window with antique kitchen items on it...maybe yet this year though.








Challenge #9 was to make something using numbers.  I used some "old guys rule" paper with Route 66 and 74 on it.  I made quite a few out of about 6 pieces of paper.  The animals were dollar store stickers and I had the ribbon number tape left from a project I had made with twelve months on the dividers.  I thought they turned out cute.
The retreat was soooo much fun.  I loved having Mikayla and Braquel there with us this year.  It was a lot of work, but everyone seemed to enjoy the time.  We got a lot of wood projects finished, which was a blast.  I didn't even scrapbook one kit...

No comments: