Sunday, March 31, 2013

The rest of Britt's wedding





There were just so many nice photos from Brittney's wedding, that I had to do a double layout.  And it was filled to the brim.  They did such a nice job of decorating and making it look beautiful though, I couldn't resist using a lot of them.
Thursday was Jeff's last day at work, and it was pretty weird.  I almost cried when he shook hands with Scott and walked out the door for the last time.  When I got home, he even admitted that it really hit him...I'm not coming back to work.  I've been employed since I was 16 years old...and now I'm unemployed.  It will probably be an adjustment for both of us.
Robin and the boys came Friday night to spend the weekend with us.  It has been so much fun.  She did a photo shoot for a friends son Saturday morning, and then one for Mikayla on Saturday afternoon.  I cooked all day...it seems like.  I made two huge potato salads, about 4 dozen cupcakes, lunch...but it was all good.  The Easter party was fun.  And Mikayla's photos look like they should be awesome.
Robin spend Friday night helping me get started on my Project Life, and I think I'm going to really like it.  Simple way to use photos and document life by the week.  Shouldn't take me too long to get caught up now.

No comments: