Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Horseback Riding and Elk hunting









Jeff and his dad love to take rides.  Especially up to Driggs since that where they are from.  His dad will be 89 this fall, and still went elk hunting with Jeff last fall...and rode the 4-wheeler and the horse.  The last couple of years, he tells Jeff on the way home..."I think that's my last year".  Then within a couple of months, he's talking about "next" year.  I think it's awesome that he can still ride and he enjoys going.  And Jeff loves spending the time with him.  I think Vern is his best friend.  Don Wade and his brother and some sons and son-in-laws usually meet them and hunt with them, which helps Jeff too.  I can not begrudge any time that Jeff spends with his dad.  I think it's wonderful that they enjoy each other's company so much. 

No comments: