Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bathroom remodel










For Christmas a couple of years ago, the girls gave me a new shower curtain, rug, and bathmat.  Danelle told me it was TIME to re-do the bathroom.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to paint a wall brown or red, but I bought red towels and a cream colored rug, so it made sense to paint it a dark brown. 
Jeff had told me that we would NEVER paint a wall anything but white.  I kept putting it off, but finally when he went to the manager's meeting in Portland and I stayed home that year, I did it.  I waited to see what he said, but he didn't even seem to notice.  When I asked...did you notice anything different in the spare bathroom?  he said yeah...and that was it.  I guess he figures it will be me that has paint over it at some point....so why be upset about it now.
I love walking in there to just look at it and enjoy it.  It does look nice, and I love the colors.

No comments: