Tuesday, July 13, 2010

#24 and #25

I loved this technique. I've painted behind journaling on a transparency before, but I hadn't really thought about making my own embellisments. Everyone knows I'm a saver, and of course, I'd saved lots of small pieces of transparencies. Guess what! I got to use them. I painted some purple and some yellow, drew my flowers (freehand...I'm sure you can tell) and cut them out. I layered them on a transparency that I had painted and wrote a favorite quote on. I can think of all kinds of things to do with this tip.



I really liked this technique also. You cropped your photo to the size you wanted, then put sticky tape (a sheet would work better than the tape I used). Then removed the top layer and cover with clear micro beads. Then you brayer it to make sure the beads are embedded. I thought snow photos would look pretty cool like this, and I really did like the outcome.


No comments: