Friday, February 26, 2010

Class


I love my Photoshop class. Last night we turned in our theme photos, and everyone in the class critiqued them. Some photos were so interesting. One lady had done photos of firemen, which I really liked. One had done photos of ice cream cones, sheep, landscapes. There was quite a variety. I hurried and did Mikayla's photo by the cabin in black and white and then colored the letters on her sweatshirt. I also did her eyes and her hair. I don't like how the hair turned out though. It looks more orange than blonde. I've got to do somemore work on that, then print it and turn it in next week. It is so much fun though. So much better than the last class I took. Wish Jan could have taken this one with me...I've learned so much more.
My hands theme was great...just need to make more adjustments and then print three. It will be hard to narrow it down to three....

No comments: