Monday, February 22, 2010

Time

The challenge for our retreat this week, was to use our scrapbooking supplies to make a home decor item, or something that could be used for a gift. I've had this tray for quite awhile, and decided I'd cover it to match some plates/glasses/silverware that I had for summer. Now I can just carry them out to the patio.
This is the paper I used. Nice beach theme.


The finished tray. I modge podge it on, so spills could be wiped up easily. I thought it turned out cute.


Is it just me, or do you feel time just flying by? It seems like my days are just running together, and I'm not really "seizing the moment". I always have so much to do and never get as much done as I would like. My grandkids are just growing up way too fast, Jeff and I are getting "old". When I read the obituaries I know way too many of them anymore, or they are younger than we are. It makes me really hope I still have alot of years left in me.
Well, on to more pleasant things. Saturday Jeff and I took a drive and I got some great photos of old buildings in May Idaho...I'll post some of those later.
Yesterday I went up to Albion and took a few photos for my class. I really liked one of Mikayla. My battery in the camera went dead though, and I finished using Danelle's camera to take more. She'll get me a cd in a few days and I'll post some. I sure liked her camera and can't wait to get a new one.

No comments: