Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November Exchange Cards

I saw a sample of this card at Archiver's in Boise, and fell in love with it. The only problem was, the stockings were stickers...and they were $4.00 a set. I couldn't see making very many cards with it, so I bought the velveteen paper and made my own.
This card and the one below, I sort of scraplifted from the Holiday cards mag. I thought they were both soooo cute.

The cards and envies are scraplifted from the CTMH catalog. But I used SU materials. I had gotten a Simply Scrapping kit and thought it would make some cute cards. Enjoy! I sure do.

















Here are the cards that I made for the November exchange. The theme was to use glitter or beads. It was a fun one to do. Hope lots of people will join our little exchange.






No comments: