Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I am so sorry.

I learned last night, that my daughter-in-law, Robin, lost her father this weekend. I am sure she is devastated as they lived very close to each other and she worked for his insurance agency. My heart just goes out for her. I'm sure she will be lost without him, and I know her boys will have a hard time because they spent so much time with her dad also. When you are a single parent trying to raise a couple of boys, it's nice to have your father close to help when you need it. Not that she needed a ton of help, she's pretty independent. But just knowing you have that support and available help is reassuring. Robin...I love you, and want you to know that you'll always be a part of my family. Please let us know what we can do to help you through this time and forever!
My prayers are with you.

No comments: