Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here's some pics from Nashville and our shopping trip to Boise

This is Kylie in her car seat while we were going shopping in Boise
Sorry...forgot to change directions. This is inside the Gaylord Opryland Resort. They put up millions of lights for Christmas, and the whole thing is enclosed like an atrium. It was soooo beautiful. Loved it there.

One of their Christmas trees that were lit up for the Holidays. They have water falls everywhere, and everything is so gorgeous. It's hard to imagine the time and money they must spend on decorations.


This was taken in Ryman Auditorium. I can remember seeing this backdrop while my dad watched the Grand Ole Opry. It was pretty cool! This was originally a church...which held over 6000 people. Bigger than any church I've been to before, including Winchester Abby in London.

I promised I would upload some photos from my trip to Nashville, and finally got some pics saved for it. In the meantime, the girls and I took our annual shopping trip to Boise. We didn't think Sally was going to make it (with the new baby and all), but she just brought Kylie along with us. I could not believe how good she was. All day...in and out of the car...and she never cried one bit. It was great fun, and I did manage to get a couple of names off my list. It's always nice going with the girls, because they have ideas for the kids. Just not nearly enough of them!




I'm still working on that list, but it has gone down a wee bit!




No comments: